Friday, April 15, 2011

'Fan of the Motion Picture' Gets a Major Reboot + My Very First Short

Just like what the title says, this blog of mine is getting a major reboot.

Since I am finally actively pursuing the direction I realized I have been called to--FilmMaking--the site will serve not just as a film review blog but as my past and upcoming film's official website. Trailers, clips, updates, casting calls, and if economically and technologically possible the films themeselves will be posted on here starting today.

So keep coming back to the site for news, clips, trailers, and a lot more on my films!

God bless!

caitianlong

P.S. For starters, below is a clip of my very first film project. It is a music video I directed and shot in Taiwan together with my amazing tour mates. View and like!







No comments:

Post a Comment